Rules & Policies
» Lunch Rules
- Eat quietly at your assigned lunch table.
- Handle food appropriately - no throwing, spitting, or playing with it.
- Wait in line for hot lunch or snacks.
- You will be excused to recess when your area is clean (on top and underneath the table).
- Raise your hand to get your snack, go to the bathroom, throw your trash away, get a drink and when you are ready to go to recess.
- WALK out to recess! Anyone that is running will be sent back to their table and will wait until the noon aide excuses them.
- Place lunch boxes by your line or by your classroom.
- Extra food is to be placed on the drinking fountain.
- Food is to be eaten only at the lunch or snack area.
- If you find any money or lost lunches, immediately give them to the noon aides.
- Make sure that a noon aide is on duty before you play.
- Show respect to others.