This campaign is known for its extensive and rigorous analysis of every public school throughout California. Our school stood out among the thousands because of our success to get our students to higher levels of achievement and beyond.
Unlike other awards, the CBEE Honor Roll:
- Includes a measurement of improvement
- The only award given by California business leaders
- Includes graduation and dropout rate data
- No application process is necessary
- Establishes a higher bar of performance than any other award
- Takes into account equity and closing achievement gaps
We did not apply for this award (they found us!) and it is a great honor to have been chosen. We will be featured on the CBEE website and a banner has been designed just for us to hang proudly at our school.
Each year, CBEE presents this award to individual schools and to school districts that have excelled in raising student achievement and closing achievement gaps, improving the educational system for all students. Thanks to the hard work of the students and teachers here at Quail Summit, we are being recognized. This is a testament to the relentless focus on results that our school has shown over the years and to the hard work of our entire school community.
From all of us here at Quail Summit, I give heartfelt congratulations. Together, we are improving education for all students by sharing our success.